All Club registrations are cleared at the end of May each year, and student groups must re-register after June 1st for the coming academic year if they wish to retain active Club status. New groups must also complete this process once they have been approved by IEAC's board of directors. Please keep in mind that Club executives must be currently registered undergraduate students, and that a minimum of three (2) executives are needed in order to run a Club.
To update your Club's registration information:
- Using the requirements from the link of the Deans of Students office, you will need to compile a list of your Club's executives. For every executive, provide the following information and verify that it is accurate to avoid unnecessary delays: Full name, executive position, student ID number (8 digits), email address, and phone number.
- From among your executives, indicate who will be the Club's Booking Officer, Primary Signing Officer, and Secondary Signing Officer. It is possible for one executive to be both the Booking Officer and one of the two Signing Officers.
- Email your complete executive list, with all the required information and Officer assignments, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After we verify the submitted registration, the IEAC board will reply to the email address from which you submitted the executive list.
- When the registration form has been signed by IEAC, you will need to send it to the Dean of Student's Office to be processed. Your Club will appear on this list under the “IEAC” heading when the registration process is complete. At this point, the university acknowledges your Club as active, and you'll be able to book space through Hospitality Concordia.